With each unit I complete I find that I am really learning how to stretch my supplies and find different ways of using them. Today I used Altenew’s Vintage Flowers stamp and die set but in a completely different way to when I used it last time, a faux watercolor technique.
I have lots of photos showing the process that I used to make my latest card and hope you will enjoy having a look.
- Canson Watercolor Cold Press Paper 140lb 300g
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock 110lb
- Pink Cardstock
- Silver Glitter Cardstock
- Altenew Vintage Flowers Stamp and Die Set
- Altenew Nesting Labels Die
- Altenew Dotted Diamonds background stamp
- Altenew Heartfelt Sentiments stamp set
- Altenew Aqua brush
- Distress Ink Pads – Picked Raspberry and Walnut Stain
- Distress Ink Pens – Walnut Stain and Tumbled Glass
- Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
- Scrap piece of black cardstock
- White gems
- Marvey Jewel Picker
- Thin foam tape
This faux watercolor technique was a lot of fun to create.
Thanks for coming to have a look.
3 thoughts on “Polychromatic”
Beautiful card!💕 I haven’t done this class yet but am very excited to get to it!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
You’ll love the class, I can’t wait to see what you create!😘
I like the addition of crisply stamped flowers over the watercolor ones! The branch looks amazing too.
Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.