I’ve popped this post in because I had a request on how to make a card that I posted on Facebook.
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock 80lb and 110lb
- Purple cardstock
- Altenew Poppy Garden Stamp Set
- Altenew Fragile Foliage Stamp Set
- Altenew Birthday Builder Stamp Set
- Altenew Say It With Love Stamp Set
- Kaisercraft Card Creations square bracket card flip die set
- Altenew Artist Markers – G554, G715, G702, R705, R823, R702, C002, Y823, Y612, Y205, C001, WG01, WG03, 0.
- Altenew Crisp Dye Ink – Morning Frost
- Gina K Amalgam Ink
- VersaMark Ink
- Hero Arts Silver embossing powder
- Wow White Twinkle embossing powder
- Anti static powder bag
- Ranger clear embossing pen
- Lawn Fawn glue
- Wink of Stella clear pen
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – Morning Dew
- Silver gems
- Black Unipin fine line pen
- Misti stamp positioner
So I would like to say thank you to Sandy Booth who asked via Facebook about how I made this card. It’s lovely to receive feedback and share knowledge.
You could also use your nesting die sets to create a similar look using the partial die cutting technique. It’s a great way of getting more out of your supplies.
Hoping you found this post helpful.