It was lovely to be asked to be involved with the Altenew Educators Instagram Hop for February. I have been rather busy with my family since Christmas and have not spent much time at my craft desk lately.
Our instructions were simple, just use an Altenew stamp or die. I chose to use Altenew’s Breezy Bouquet stamp set. My inspiration came from watching a Sandy Allnock YouTube video where she was using Copic markers and adding extra flowers and foliage to create a fuller bouquet in a looser style.
I thought this would be perfect for this stamp set and I will talk you through the process I went through to make my card.
Here are the final cards. Originally I had planned to have them to be completed the same way but I got way too much splatter on my first card and had use some black cardstock and embossing to hide this. ☺️
I was a lot more careful with the second card and did some masking before I splattered which gave me a much better result.
I am really keen to start adding my own spin to the stamps that I own. I will also be exploring the different strokes that alcohol markers (both Altenew and Copic) can make to get different types of flowers and foliage.
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock 80lb and 110lb
- Altenew Breezy Bouquet Stamp Set
- Altenew Alcohol Markers – Sets A & C, WG01 and WG03
- Altenew Crisp Dye Ink – Frosty Pink and Coral Berry
- Altenew Ink Sprays – Frosty Pink and Coral Berry
- Altenew Sequins – Satin Gold
- Memento Dye Ink – Tuxedo Black and Desert Sand
- VersaMark ink
- VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment Ink
- Hero Arts White embossing powder
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions.