Happy 8th Birthday Altenew! Congratulations on reaching this fantastic milestone. The Altenew Educators have put together a blog hop to help mark this occasion which you can start here or you may have found me from Kari VanNoy‘s post.
I have created my own personal card for you to celebrate using some of my favourite Altenew products.
Altenew products I used:
Love, love, love the Golden Days set as you will see shortly.
I just choose the lightest color from the set of inks that I am working with on my dry embossed image to start and then for the final 2 stencils use the coordinating ink sprays for some extra sparkle.
My background was just black cardstock, trellis stencil, embossing ink and clear embossing powder.
I die cut celebrate three times. Sprayed one with both ink sprays to create an ombre effect and then added some extra highlights with my coordinating artist marker. For some special dimension I offset the top die cut and placed it on an angle on the card.
The stamen tips were completed with a gold gel pen.
As I said I love Altenew’s Golden Days Hot Foil Plate & Coloring Stencil.
So much that I have made a special set of cards to give away to someone special. Could that be you? Well, yes it could. For a long time I have been wanting to start my own YouTube channel and this will be my first video. All you have to do is like and follow my YouTube channel and you will go into the draw to receive this set of cards. I plan to do this regularly with products that I make so become a follower and you could get some special mail.
Here is the special link https://youtu.be/OaGbYShWdmM
Over $2,000 in total prizes! Altenew is giving away a $80 Gift Certificate to 5 lucky winners and one Altenew Academy Online Class($8.95 value) to 15 lucky winners. There are also 26 awesome companies/crafty friends who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Altenew: 5 x $80 Altenew Gift Certificate
- Altenew Academy: 15 x Online Monthly Class Spot
- Jennifer McGuire Ink: Share Handmade Kindness Goodie Bag
- A Cherry on Top: $50 Gift Certificate
- Auzz Trinklets N Krafts: $50 Gift Certificate
- Avery Elle: $50 Gift Certificate
- Bumbleberry Papercrafts: £25 Gift Certificate
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 Gift Certificate
- CiLi in Papers: €75 Gift Certificate
- Concord & 9th: 1 $50 Gift Certificate & 1 Eclectic Garden Bundle ($38 Value)
- Craft Stash: $100 Gift Certificate
- Dare 2B Artzy: $30 Gift Certificate
- Ellen Hutson LLC: $25 Gift Certificate
- Gina K. Designs: $50 Gift Certificate
- Hero Arts: $50 Gift Certificate
- Lawn Fawn: $25 Gift Certificate
- MarkerPop: 4 x $40 Gift Certificate
- Michelle’s Cards & Stamps: AUD$100 Gift Certificate
- My Little Attic: $50 Gift Certificate
- My Sweet Petunia: $50 Gift Certificate
- Online Card Classes: 3 Online Class Spots to 1 Winner
- Pink and Main: $50 Gift Certificate
- Pinkfresh Studio: $50 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook & Cards Today: $50 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook.com: $50 certificate
- Simon Says Stamp: $50 Gift Certificate
- Studio Katia: $50 Gift Certificate
- Waffle Flower: $25 Gift Certificate
Be sure to leave comments by 4/15/2022 for a chance to win one of 50 prizes! To make the hop more exciting, start your comment with “Hi from (city or country where you’re from)!” 50 winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew Card Blog on 4/21/2022.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Don’t forget to visit my YouTube channel to be in the chance to win my set of cards and also leave a comment on this blog post to be in the running for some of the great prizes from the sponsors below!
And now pop on over to Jaycee to see what he has been busy creating!
Fiona Duff – YOU ARE HERE
Jaycee Gaspar – YOUR NEXT STOP